DANCING AT THE FOUNTAIN: IN CONVERSATION WITH WORLD-LEADING HOTELIERS by Conor Kenny is now available in hardback format from SuccessStore.com and all good bookshops.
It’s a unique book of conversations and interviews by Conor Kenny, a leading hotel and hospitality learning and development expert. The hoteliers interviewed in the book include:
- Kiaran MacDonald, The Savoy Hotel, London;
- Philippe Leboeuf, Mandarin Oriental, Paris;
- Nathalie Seiler-Hayez, The Connaught Hotel, London;
- Michael Davern, The K Club, Ireland;
- Bernard Murphy, Gleneagles, Scotland;
- Greg Liddell, The Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona;
- Luc Delafosse, Hôtel de Crillon, Paris.
Providing a unique perspective on the world of luxury and caring for the rich and the famous through the eyes of those who run some of the world’s iconic hotels, the book will make fascinating reading for anyone interested in a glimpse behind-the-scenes of the very best hotels in the world. It will be especially valuable for today’s hotel managers as well as upcoming hoteliers who want to understand how the best hotels are run and what took these seven people to the very top of their industry.